Thursday, June 25, 2009

So here we are in Niagara Falls!!!!!!













So much has been going on so I thought I would start with our trip to Niagara Falls, Canada this past May. Rod and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary and wanted to do something special but as a family. We stayed at the Embassy Suite Hotel (far right) and we stayed on the 31st floor. It had amazing views and I mean amazing. I took this picture from the car and it turned out really neat.


Here is the view from our hotel room. I know it looks fake but it is totally real!!! You have to admit it is pretty cool. There was also a small portion of the window that opened so you could here the falls as well.

So I don't know what to call this thing but we would ride it up and down in order to get to and from the Falls. It was really high and went really slow but gave awesome views as you can see. It also beat having to pay for parking.

We also went to a bird Aviary which also included reptiles. Now this was cool because all of a sudden you walked into this room and all of these reptiles were just walking around, like...look at me, I'M FREE!!! The snake was the coolest and Christian loved touching it.

Although I won't bore you with every picture here is an idea as to how close you could get to the birds. They were just flying to an fro with out a care in the world.

Even though I could post tons more picture, I think these two will help give you an idea on how cool the Falls are!

No comments: